Saturday 9 March 2013

Canadian Natural Mama ~ Product Reviews: Love Struck Metals

Marina, at Love Struck Metals designed a special piece just for me and I could not be happier with the way it turned out.





It is just so sweet and delicate, and goes with everything.?

My Three Little Birds.?

I absolutely love, love my the way my children each get their own 1/2" sterling silver charm with their name stamped clearly on it and their own birth stone gem, but each is fastened to the same loop and hang together. I know it probably not meant to carrying any deeper meaning, but I can't help but think that is JUST like siblings.?

They are each their own little unique person, but are part of something bigger - our family.

Mushy, mushy, mushy...

Marina, herself, is a romantic at heart.

She came to America on holiday 17 years ago, met a man, fell in love, and was married less than four months later.

Goosebumps!!!

When you know, you just know!

She began designing jewelry a year later but only really got into it a few years ago.

Her creations begin as sketches in her notebook, which she has be doodling in since she was a young girl.

She absolutely LOVES to create hand stamped pieces for people.

That little glimpse into someone's life, to see what is important to them, who they are making the piece for, the meaning behind the words.

??

Her pieces use recycled and/or fair trade sourced silver and gemstones when possible and Marina has even taught herself metalsmith.

What a cool lady, hey!??

One 16" and 18" gold filled cable chains, each with a 1/2" gold filled disc handstamped with the WORDS, NAMES, DATE or INITIALS of your choice.

What would you get printed?

Perfect necklace to profess your looooove for your sweetheart.?

Or your dog... haha or your kids... or hey, yourself!!
Personalize it however YOU like!

Marina, is an absolutely amazing woman to work with, and you will not be disappointed with her customer service in the slightest.?

Talking with her, creating my order, it actually felt as if I was chatting with an old friend.

Love that.

Thank you SO much Marina, for making my necklace become a reality.

I love, love, love it.


I look forward to seeing what else you come up with.

Keep following your heart!

- Mel -?

OH, and a word of advice, something that I always forget...

?"All metal jewelry should be cleaned frequently. Be sure to wipe your jewelry carefully with a soft cloth regularly to keep it clean and prevent oxidization. The best way to clean gold filled jewelry is with a soft polishing cloth"

Source: http://canadian-natural-mama.blogspot.com/2013/03/love-struck-metals.html

Alvin Lee american idol school closings nicki minaj jamie lynn spears kevin hart Chavez Dead

No comments:

Post a Comment