Wednesday 10 October 2012

Graphis - Visual Roleplay

ch-ch-check it out

roleplay/graphis-world-of-arts-and-crafts/

I would like to invite you to a new kind of role play, where most of the storytelling is based on comics, photographs, sketches, whatever you'd like to produce. It wouldn't have to be perfect. As long as you can create something a little more complex than stick figures, it's going to be awesome.
To me it would be quite a fortunate start here, possibly meeting interesting people, since I don't speak perfect English and there isn't such a thing as 'role play gateway' for the German language. Not that I know of.

Anyway, I'm open for suggestions, questions and I hope we can build something beautiful together.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RolePlayGateway/~3/IO49KHXVf78/viewtopic.php

instagram Magic Mike Anderson Cooper Gay adele NBA draft 2012 alicia sacramone Don Grady

No comments:

Post a Comment